FScript functions for handling date and time
The dates which are handled using these functions are always in "yyyyMMdd" format.
- datesys(): return the system date.
- timesys() : return the system time, using "HHmmssSSS" format.
- datecalc(date, offset) : given the start date and the number or days to add, it returns a new date.
- dateday(date) : return the day of the week for the date given as parameter. Monday is returned as 1, and sunday as 7.
- dateweek(date) : return the iso week numberfor the date given as parameter.
$Id: UtilScriptDate.wiki 1688 2005-10-13 08:05:24Z triathlon98 $